We’re happy to announce the release of a patch for Munin fixing issues with the game and improving the gameplay a notch, based on the feedback we have been receiving from the players! Additionally, the update comes with the implementation of a bunch of features requested by the community, such as Steam Achievements, Controller Support and more. Check the changelog below for a more detailed view of the changes and additions.
Since the quite ill-timed release on July 10th (right during E3) we have been listening to what the critics have to say and one of the most pointed out problem that people had with the game was what they called “floaty controls”. We’re not sure if we fixed it completely but we certainly made an effort to improve them on our first game patch. We want to hear from you, the gamers, if this is still an issue!
Another issue that was picked up from some walkthrough videos, was that 1 or 2 puzzles were being completed in a weird unforeseen manner (some even harder than our actual solution) so we also made it a high priority of ours to address those tiny wrinkles in the patch.
Other than that, there were the small bugs that managed to split past testing and we wanted to add features that we didn’t have time to develop before the due date hit, so a game patch was more than in order after our release.
Here is the full changelog:
- Added Steam Achievements, Badges and Trading Cards
- Added Steam Cloud Storage for your saved game progress
- Added Input Keys menu, so players can reassign controls
- Added Controller support
- Tweaked the controls so that they feel less “floaty”
- Changes in some levels to address unintentional difficulty caused by poor design (shame on us!) and/or bugs
- Improved visibility of Tile Highlight GFX
- Prevented the girl from getting stuck in two levels where it was possible
- Localization fixes
- General Bug fixes